The boat is moving to a point where the mechanical stuff is basically done.
A few weeks ago I put in the exhaust system. This was a lot of work. The hoses are really stiff and everything has to go together all at once. Here are some photos of the finished product.
Today I finished installing the fuel tank and the ventilation system. I even put in the battery and ran the fan for a few seconds. That also tells me that the dashboard is generally working. Wow….
I put in the glove box lid and the ski mirror too.
Next up is preparations for installing the interior. I’m still hopeful that a miracle will happen and somebody will have a teak swim platform I can buy. I need to make a carpet decision and get going on the floor as well.
I told a friend last week that the boat is starting to feel crowded. I am finding less and less room to move around inside. Conversely, there is beginning to be more room in my garage outside the boat!